Sunday, 10 May 2015

Do You Play Hidden Object Games?

I am a shamefaced player of Hidden Object Games to pass the time in the evening when I no longer have the energy to work. I regularly download free games from http://www.MyFreeGames.com and will sit glued to the computer for hours. They are absolutely mindless and I love 'em!

It is no wonder then that while I was laying in bed after a few hours of searching for objects in a hugely cluttered onscreen guest bedroom and thinking of ways to promote my Etsy shop, that I came up with the idea of creating a game within the listings of my shop thereby forcing people to check out my items for sale by hiding 7 coloured Paper Prezzie Logos throughout. Pretty clever huh? The logos aren't actually "hidden". They are in plain sight but scattered throughout. So here it is, my very own Hidden Object Game with a very terrific prize - my Sunflower Bowl which is the most sellable bowl in my shop. In fact, I have sold out and am making a new one as you read this. Also a pair of earrings of choice and I believe there are 22 pairs to choose from. Given that for this contest people will actually have to work for the prize, I had to come up with a good one and I believe I have done just that. I urge you to enter - you might even have fun exploring my Etsy shop and you just might win!


To win all you have to do is: 


  1. Find the seven coloured Paper Prezzies Logos within the listed items of my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperprezzies
  2. EMail the list of seven web addresses of the pages on which the logos are located to: http://www.paperprezzies@yahoo.com by June 15th, 2015.
  3. Like my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Paper.Prezzies) and/or Follow my Twitter (Dawn Connelly @PaperPrezzies) account!


One winner will be picked and notified by June 20th, 2015. Winner will be picked at random. Prize will be mailed anywhere in the world by July 1st, 2015. Prize may be substituted for another at my discretion. All entrants will receive email updates of Paper Prezzies new listings  - up to 1 per month (don't fear, I won't bombard you with emails). Winner will be announced on my Etsy shop.

Good luck! Have fun looking through my shop!


No comments: